I like to spend quality time with my clients
- Born and raised in Worcester.
- After completing higher education I spent several years travelling around the world including:
- volunteering in Sri Lanka where I taught English and coached football
- driving from England to Mongolia in a clapped-out Nissan Micra to raise money for charity
- travelling and working my way around Australia and New Zealand.
- A huge sports fan.
- Mad Arsenal fan!
- I love playing cricket and captain West Malvern 2nd XI, who have the most beautiful ground for many a mile.
- Very keen on keeping fit, have completed many 10 km and half-marathon races in recent years. Last year I completed a 23 mile race starting at sea level then running up and over Snowdonia. Literally a year later I am still recovering!
- An easy-going person with a wicked sense of humour, I may advise about a serious subject, but there is no reason why you can’t do it with a smile.
- I have a young family and am only too aware of the importance of safeguarding their future.
I own Owens Estate Planning Services meaning I am my own boss. This gives me the complete freedom to travel wherever I am needed. As an Associate of APS all will and trust documents are produced by professional will writers with many years of experience. This means I can concentrate on helping my clients and being available when they need me.
It is important to note that I am completely and utterly against hard selling; I don’t believe this industry is the place for salesmen. Whatever options I suggest are the most appropriate ones for you and if you chose not to follow the advice there is no pressure; I will just ask you to sign a disclaimer confirming your decision.