Worcestershire's only Estate Planner with over 50 5-star reviews on Google and Facebook. A trusted advisor for both Age UK Worcester & District and Malvern who is here to help protect all that you have, for you and your loved ones
If you have property and other assets, it is crucial to protect them from going to the wrong places if something happens to you. You want to make sure that everything you’ve worked for is handled in the way you want and expect it to.
- Protect your home and savings from threats.
- Ensure your property and capital is distributed to beneficiaries in line with your personal wishes rather than strict legal rules.
- Avoid crippling inheritance tax.
- Safeguard your assets from being frozen if you become unable to make decisions yourself.
- Receive help in administering the estate of a loved one who has passed away.
I provide the full complement of Estate Planning services to clients across Worcestershire and the West Midlands. I can ensure that ALL aspects of your estate are in order so you have complete peace of mind. I can help you with everything from drawing up a simple will to setting up a trust, creating lasting powers of attorney as well as a full probate service. Not only that, I will be able to answer all your questions, offer clear and impartial advice and make sure everything gets done.
Here are some of the key services I offer:
I am your “one-stop shop” for organising all aspects of your estate. In addition I can also assist you with:
- Will writing
- Inheritance tax planning
- Funeral plans
- Protecting your home and assets
- Financial services, provided by my expert colleagues (including life protection, pensions, investments, mortgages)
I provide free home appointments throughout the West Midlands and I am a trusted advisor for Age UK Worcester & District and Age UK Malvern & District.